|3.||Amount ofFeetobededucted ifany candidateresigns/withdrawsafterjoiningthecourse,onallotmentbyDGHS.||Entire fee paid by the candidate will be deducted.Inaddition, thecandidates shallbe requiredtoremitthefeesfortheremaining courseperiodalso(Exceptthose who produceup gradationletterissuedbytheDGHS).|
- A pass in MBBS minimum fo 50% .
- Candidate should be NEET qualified.
- Provisional allotment letter from DGHS/mcc.nic.in.
1. a)CandidateswhohavebeenallottedthroughcentralizedcounselingbytheMCCof DGHS, NewDelhi for admission to MD/MScourseintheDeemedtobeUniversityfortheacademic year2019-20,areadvisedtoreportandcompletetheadmissionprocesswithinthe date andtimespecified in the „AllotmentLetter‟issuedbytheDGHS.
Venueforreporting bythe candidates
Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai - 602105
b)ThecandidatesshouldreportalongwithoriginalcertificatesandDemandDraft fortuitionandotherfeesorUTRNo.forElectronicFundTransferthroughRTGS asspecifiedhereinbelow.
2. Thecandidatesshouldbringthefollowingcertificates/documentsinOriginal(along with3sets ofphotocopies ofthesame):-
- NEET Admit Cards
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NBE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate IV. Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Medical Council registration certificate
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory: a) Passport copy of sponsorer
b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
X. The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ Hindi.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub- caste should tally with the Central List of OBC.The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin . (c) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21
- Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016). (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of NEET for admission to MD/MS Courses, published by NBE. No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authority/Hospital will be entertained.
3. i. Candidateswithoutoriginal certificates/documents,shall not be allowed to take admissionintheallotted Medical/DentalCollege.
ii. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other institute/college/Universityandcomeforadmissionwithacertificatestating that“theiroriginalcertificatesaredepositedwithinstitute/college/University”
shall not beallowedtotakeadmissionintheallottedMedical/Dental College.
4.Allotmentlettergivenby DGHSforadmission,issubjecttofulfillmentofall eligibility criteriaprescribedbytheMCI/DCIandmedicalfitnessofthe candidates.Thosewhodonotfulfill theprescribedeligibility criteriaandnotfound medically fitwill notbe admittedto thecourseofstudytowhich theyareallottedby theDGHS.
ANNUAL FEES FOR
ANNUAL FEES FOR
|1||M.S (Anatomy)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|2||M.D (Physiology)||PERMITTED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|3||M.D (Bio-Chemistry)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|4||M.D (Pharmacology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|5||M.D ( Microbiology)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.5 lakhs||-||-|
|6||M.D ( Community Medicine)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.10 lakhs||-||-|
|7||M.D ( Pathology)||RECOGNISED||3||Rs.16 lakhs||-||-|
|8||M.D ( Psychiatry)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.20 lakhs||-||-|
|9||M.D ( Anaesthesiology)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.22 lakhs||-||-|
|10||M.S (ENT)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs.25 lakhs||-||-|
|11||M.S (Ophthalmology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.30 lakhs||-||-|
|12||M.D ( General Medicine)||RECOGNISED||3||Rs 37.5 lakhs||1||60000USD|
M.S ( General
|RECOGNISED||5||Rs 37.5 lakhs||1||60000USD|
|14||M.S (Orthopaedics)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs 37.5 lakhs||1||70000USD|
|15||M.S (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||RECOGNISED||2||Rs 37.5 lakhs||1||65000USD|
|16||M.D ( Paediatrics )||RECOGNISED||1||Rs 37.5 lakhs||1||65000USD|
|17||M.D (Chest Medicine)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs 37.5 lakhs||-||-|
|18||M.D (Radio diagnosis)||RECOGNISED||4||Rs.45 lakhs||1||70000USD|
|19||M.D ( Dermatology)||RECOGNISED||1||Rs.45 lakhs||1||70000USD|
|Admission Fee:||Rs.10,000/-||USD 500|
|University Registration Fee:||Rs.3, 500/-||USD 300|
|Eligibility Fee:||Rs.1,500/-||USD 200|
|Caution deposit:||Rs.25,000/-||USD 400|
|Time of Withdrawal||Fee Refund|
|Any time after admission but during the counseling period||Total Fees excluding Rs. 75,000 will be refunded.|
|Anytime after counseling period||No refund|
|Anytime after the final round of AIQ Counseling||
Entire course fee has to be paid by the candidate.
a)Tuitionandotherfee specifiedabovemaybepaideitherbyDemandDraft drawninfavourofSaveetha medical college payableatChennaiORby Electronic FundTransferthroughRTGS(Cheques/Cashwill notbeaccepted).
b)*Bank Account particulars Saveetha medical college and hospital,
Thandalam, Chennai – 602105
Saveetha medical college
*Note: RTGSpaymentreceiptwithUTRNo.shouldbeproducedalongwiththeoriginal certificatesatthetimeofreportingforadmissionSaveetha medical college and hospital,Thandalam,Chennai
Candidate after successful completion of the MD/MS Course shall serve for Saveetha Medical College in their respective departments as Senior Residents For a Period of One Year.Failing which he/she has to pay a penalty of Rupees Ten Lakhs.The candidate shall recieve a consolidated pay as salary according to Saveetha Medical College norms.
i. Ifacandidate failstoreportonthedateandtimespecifiedbyMCCofDGHSinthe allotmentorderalongwiththeoriginalCertificates/Documentsand/orfailstopaythe tuitionfeebyDemandDraft/ElectronicFundTransferthroughRTGSwithUTRNo. (ForNRIStudentsthroughWireTransfer)onthedayofadmission, he/shewillnot permittedto proceedwiththeadmissionprocess.Thevacancyarisingtherefromwill bedulynotifiedtotheDGHS.
ii. Ifanycandidate withdrawsfromthecourseofstudyinwhichhe/shewasadmitted, aftertheexpiryofthecut-offdateprescribedforadmissiontothat courseofstudy orinmid-termandtheseatisrenderedvacant,thefirstyearfeepaidwillbe forfeited andthestudentwillalsoberequiredtoremitthe“entirecoursefee‟forthe remainingyearsofthecourseperiod.
iii. Studentswill be governedbyallthe Universityrulesincludingrulesforrefundoffee, disciplinaryrules, hostelrulesandUGC/MCI/DCIRegulationsforCurbingtheMenace of Ragging.
iv. Atthetimeofadmission,candidatesshouldsigndeclaration/undertakingsdeclaring that they shallabide by the rules and regulation of the University including anti-ragging Regulations of theUGC/MCI/DCI and observe good conduct and behaviorandthattheyareboundbytheUniversityrulesonpaymentoffees/refund offees.